So, I have decided to start another blog. This one will be all about the many projects I'm working on or have completed. This blog is a work in progress so far so please hang in there with me!
To start with:
This is a flannel blanket that I made for my cousin after she had a baby. It's two pieces of flannel sewed together using a winged needle on the sewing machine. The winged needle makes bigger holes to do the crocheting. Use a paper plate to round the edges. Using a 7/1.65MM hook and 100% crochet cotton start anywhere on the blanket and single crochet in each hole all the way around. *Chain 3, 2 double crochet in same hole. Skip 2 holes- Slip stitch (sl st), chain 3, repeat from *
This purple quilt was a gift for my sister. The pattern is a Turning Twenty Again. Very easy to make and fun to piece together.
This is another Turning Twenty Again (I must like this pattern) I let my kids pick out twenty fat quarters- they don't need to match. This quilt was fun to do because of all the different colors. It's their t.v watching quilt. I just tied it.

This white quilt is a Wal-mart quilt of the month. They have the pattern for free and most of the time they have the fabric to go along with it. This one is super easy. The pattern actually showed a black background- I didn't like! My mother in-law quilted it for me and it looks fantastic. I actually auctioned it off at a Relief Society Enrichment Night.
This purple quilt was a gift for my sister. The pattern is a Turning Twenty Again. Very easy to make and fun to piece together.
This is another Turning Twenty Again (I must like this pattern) I let my kids pick out twenty fat quarters- they don't need to match. This quilt was fun to do because of all the different colors. It's their t.v watching quilt. I just tied it.
This white quilt is a Wal-mart quilt of the month. They have the pattern for free and most of the time they have the fabric to go along with it. This one is super easy. The pattern actually showed a black background- I didn't like! My mother in-law quilted it for me and it looks fantastic. I actually auctioned it off at a Relief Society Enrichment Night.

I was just the other day thinking I wanted to post pictures of all my quilts on my blog! You beat me to the punch! Very very pretty~I'm looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to show off all your hard work. I will have to show you all the quilts my mom has made me sometime.
ReplyDeleteThat first blanket looks very familiar! :)
ReplyDeleteWe love our blanket and use it everyday which I'm sure you can tell from the many pictures of Emersynne with her blanket.
I guess I need to move closer so you can pass on your sewing and quilting skills to me. Looks like fun!