Sewing for my little girl is becoming way too fun! My 8 year old was the guinea pig when she was little and I was learning to sew. Sydney can actually wear the things I make now!
I love the skirt of this dress. It was really easy to make and didn't take too long. My only change would be be putting in a shorter zipper- what baby needs a 12 inch zipper? I will probably make this dress again when she's older. It will be cute to see her walking around in it.
I love the skirt of this dress. It was really easy to make and didn't take too long. My only change would be be putting in a shorter zipper- what baby needs a 12 inch zipper? I will probably make this dress again when she's older. It will be cute to see her walking around in it.Simplicity pattern #3512
Ummm....that is too stinkin' cute! You have to post a pic of her wearing it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThis one is definitely my favorite!! Can't wait to see Sydney in it!!
ReplyDelete