Thursday, April 16, 2009

Her Little Black Dress!

Sydney had this onesie when she was just a few months old and since I thought it was so cute I bought one in a bigger size. If you can't see it, the front says "This is my little black dress". Now that she can wear it I decided to "dress" it up a little bit. It's actually pretty tricky sewing a gathered piece of material onto a onesie. I had to draw a line around it and then pin. I liked using a onesie though because it covers up her diaper so it's not all you see as she crawls away.
I did make another t-shirt dress today for her as well. The shirt is navy blue and the skirt is red with white stars. I made the skirt longer than the pink one so she'll be able to wear it still in a few months. It will be perfect for the fourth of July. I'm not going to post a picture of it yet because it's not all the way finished. Still need to put some little stars on the front.


4 comments:

  1. I especially love her headband. hehehe...no really - she is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We never did get a picture of the babies in their matching t-shirt dresses. Guess it was a busy day. I'm still so happy that it worked out that we were there at the same time. Even if it was only for one day.

    ReplyDelete