One down-- one to go! But, it's finally done. I set a goal for myself to finish Addison's blanket for his birthday! It took forever with all the triangles-- it will be a long time before I make another one like this. Westley's is almost done just needs a border along the side. I didn't do triangles for his- just squares. I love making blankets with jeans.
I've been stalking a blog I found with so many cute ideas. http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com This box was one of them! So easy to make and perfect to put anything in-- like scrapes of fabric! It has a little vinyl pocket on the front with a piece of card stock to take out and label.
This will not be the only one I make!! I'm busy doing other projects. I started a quilt last night and I'm loving it! I will post pictures of it soon.
I've been stalking a blog I found with so many cute ideas. http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com This box was one of them! So easy to make and perfect to put anything in-- like scrapes of fabric! It has a little vinyl pocket on the front with a piece of card stock to take out and label.
This will not be the only one I make!! I'm busy doing other projects. I started a quilt last night and I'm loving it! I will post pictures of it soon.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the box!
ReplyDelete