I took my sewing machine in today to get a tune-up. I bought the warranty and two free service check-ups. I thought I should probably use them since they expire soon. The reason I haven't taken it in? What am I going to use in the meantime? Well, since I'm going out of town for a few days I figured I wouldn't be needing it right now anyway!! I took it in and the man took it into the back and came back with my info and said that it would be ready in a WEEK to TWO weeks! I almost fell over and threw a tantrum! What in the world am I going to do with out my favorite machine...
work on the kids scrapbooks
start a scrapbook for Sydney
Stamp some cards
clean my house
play with my kids
read a book or two or three
finish a cross-stitch I started 7 years ago...
Hmm... this might be a good thing!
That's the most frustrating thing to me about my hobbies - there's no time to really do them all!!!!! Good luck venturing into other tasks!
ReplyDeleteUse your surger silly!
ReplyDeleteI don't like using the serger to sew with. I only like using it to serge the ends so they don't fray! silly!
ReplyDelete