
I decided to do a quilt along with a blog that I read.(crazy mom quilts) My first quilt along and so far so good. All I had to do for 72 days was make one nine patch everyday. Of course, life gets in the way so most times I did 5 at a time or whatever. But, I'm done and here's my 72 nine patch squares. I finished before the quilt along is done so I'm waiting for the next step. I'm so excited because I love the completed quilt! All of these squares are made of my scraps. It felt good to be using what I had but also feels like I didn't make much of a dent.
I will keep you posted on the next steps and will show the finished project. Crazy that almost 72 days have gone by....
I will keep you posted on the next steps and will show the finished project. Crazy that almost 72 days have gone by....
Well while you're waiting for the blog to catch up to you, make another set - that way you can give me one of the quilts. I know I know, brilliant idea :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I thought about joining in but right now things are a bit crazy + I've never made a nine patch.... So I really don't know what I'm doing! Can't wait to see the end result! By the way your niece is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteoh and I found this and want to make it and thought you might be inerested as well,
ReplyDeletewww.skiptomylou.org/2008/09/29/diy-pencil-and-drawing-pad-holder/