It was a bit chilly last week with some rain and now that's it's cold I feel like crocheting again! I whipped up a beanie for my baby and since I was making a trip to Utah to visit my new niece I decided she needed something to keep her little head warm. These little beanies only take a day to make--or two hours of T.V. watching. The little one went quicker. Now each of my kids want a bikini (my 6 year old got confused!) Too funny!
Oh, and I taught some of my lovely friends how to make a skirt like this. Super easy and very quick!
Oh, and I taught some of my lovely friends how to make a skirt like this. Super easy and very quick!
Next... Halloween costumes and quick. Kids have a carnival on Thursday and I still need to finish Morgan's costume!
YOu are so stinken cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the beanies! Tell me how you did them. Do you go by a pattern and how do you know what size to make compared to the head size?
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt and the beanies!
ReplyDelete