Friday, November 6, 2009

Something for Jenna!

My friend, Jenna is having a baby shower tomorrow for her baby boy and I don't get to be there! :( So, I had to share what I made her!

Everyone needs a car seat tent! I wish I had one when Sydney was born. I would just use a blanket and it would always fly off or wasn't big enough! This one straps to the handles so when the wind blows it won't fly away. You can keep the sun out and especially the GERMS!!!

I hope she likes it! Can't wait to meet the little guy Jenna!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok I need another kid so you can make me one of those! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's darling! did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, no pattern. I can email you the directions if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one you made us! We use it everyday... very handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Car seat tents are the best invention! My friend made me one for Lincoln and it is the best gift I've ever received.

    ReplyDelete