
I've been so crazy busy that I really haven't had time to work on any projects. Or I have been working on them but they aren't complete!
I found the pattern for this little pencil bag, or any kind of bag you want it to be. I covered this one with iron on vinyl (who knew they had such a thing!) It was easy to work with but when I had to turn everything right side out it got all wrinkled. oh well, Morgan will love it anyway!
I made another bag like the black and white one I made a few months ago. But, this one is half the size! I used the same pattern just made the squares smaller. I love it! I so needed another bag....ha!
I found the pattern for this little pencil bag, or any kind of bag you want it to be. I covered this one with iron on vinyl (who knew they had such a thing!) It was easy to work with but when I had to turn everything right side out it got all wrinkled. oh well, Morgan will love it anyway!
I made another bag like the black and white one I made a few months ago. But, this one is half the size! I used the same pattern just made the squares smaller. I love it! I so needed another bag....ha!

I have three quilts in the works, I really need to stop starting another project before I finish one.
Super cute! I have a gazillion projects "in the works"!
ReplyDelete