
I've had so many ideas and projects going on lately that I really needed to finish some of them! The picture above is what is now hanging over our bed. I was having the hardest time figuring out what to do with the wall. I didn't want a big ole picture--- living in earthquake country.... So, I took three art canvas' and covered them with fabric. I was going to do all three of them the same with that red fabric I love but thought a picture in the middle would be cute. Then I thought I could find a picture of Jeff and I before we were married.....Married and then Today! I have to blow up our engagement picture and I don't have a picture of us now. So the two will be picture less!
Our room is now red and brown. I think I've finally found "the" room I love. It's only taken 13 years of marriage to figure it out!
So, here's the quilt I made for the end of the bed. The pattern is a twisted nine patch. I quilted around the borders and just sewed lines between the squares !! I LOVE IT!!
Our room is now red and brown. I think I've finally found "the" room I love. It's only taken 13 years of marriage to figure it out!
So, here's the quilt I made for the end of the bed. The pattern is a twisted nine patch. I quilted around the borders and just sewed lines between the squares !! I LOVE IT!!


THANK YOU for solving my issue - Mindee has pictures on those canvas' and I wanted to do it, but I couldn't find a cheap way to print the pictures in the size of the canvas. SO, I love your border idea. THANK YOU!!! As for the purse, if I want a bigger pair I will simply use my own jeans thank you very much :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love all of your ideas!
ReplyDelete