
I thought this was a great idea. ( Tutorial found
here) Perfect for hikes, zoo, Disneyland, walking around the block! Plus, I realized today as I was drinking my favorite white grape Crystal Light that it doesn't look very pretty.

See what I mean? Don't want people to think I'm drinking something else...
I love it, the kids want one now. This one has already been claimed by Westley because I made the strap to short for me. I want to be able to sling it over my body!

These will also be great for end of the year gifts for the kids teachers, along with a pack of Crystal Light on-the-go mixes!
Got to look good while keeping the body hydrated!
OK this is AWESOME!!!! Seriously I sometimes run with my water in my hand...this would be perfect to solve that problem! And yes the ZOO!!!! AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!!! I was thinking it would be nice for walks.
ReplyDelete