About two weekends ago I was able to escape motherhood and go to Big Bear to join my mother in-law and two sister in-laws for a sewing weekend. So nice to get away and get my projects done without any little people getting in the way. I finished most of them. I made five pillow cases (sorry no pics.. Christmas presents) a bag (forgot to take a picture before I gave it to my cousin--duh!) and the project I was most excited about starting was this Christmas wall hanging! 
I found the pattern on the Moda Bake Shop website and the fabric I bought off of ebay. I didn't even start it before I left because I knew once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. The squares are tiny but it pieced together pretty fast. Now it's just waiting to be quilted and the binding put on. Hopefully it will be done before Christmas--- the rate I'm going we'll see. I haven't even had time to plug my sewing machine back in since I've been home!! How sad!
YOU DID IT - nothing like accomplishing your goal :) Way to go talented woman!
ReplyDeleteJennifer, It's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Looks great!
ReplyDelete