The girls room has hardly any decorations. So I got some cut wood, painted the edges brown, had some pink and brown paper and pulled out the awesome Cricut and modge podged away. Too easy. I just hot glued the blocks together and they are sitting about their room. Maybe someday I will put a hanger on the back and hang them on the wall.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
What's In a Name?
The girls room has hardly any decorations. So I got some cut wood, painted the edges brown, had some pink and brown paper and pulled out the awesome Cricut and modge podged away. Too easy. I just hot glued the blocks together and they are sitting about their room. Maybe someday I will put a hanger on the back and hang them on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darling! I didn't know you had a cricket! I LOVE mine!
ReplyDeleteWe should have played with the cricut while I was there!! That thing is so cool!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT - I need a circuit!!!
ReplyDelete