I've been checking things off my "better finish these projects" list! I got a new computer a few months ago and it needed a case--- you know, by chance I do go somewhere it won't get scratched up...
I found the pattern HERE!
I found this wall shelf at the goodwill. Super cute and only 4 dollars. But, kind of ugly... no worries, we have spray paint in the garage!
BEFORE
AFTER
I thought about changing the baskets but I couldn't make up my mind so, they stayed.
BEFORE
I thought about changing the baskets but I couldn't make up my mind so, they stayed.
Awhile ago Morgan asked her Grandma Jo if she could start a quilt. She went through Grandma's scraps and starting sewing. It's been a long while but it's finally done. She's quite proud... mom had to help out with a lot...she wanted it done as well.
Sydney kept getting in the way of the first picture! Morgan wanted to show it all off on her own. Way to go Morgan!
I also made a little something for a little something but I can't show a picture of it yet because it will ruin the surprise!
Love checking things off my list! Although it seems the list always gets longer as I go....
Love the computer bag, I need to have you make one for me! Green's and creams please! :D I love the white shelf what a fun place to things to be put! And Morgan awesome Job on your first quilt, now we need to all have a quilting party.
ReplyDeleteKuddos on the shelf!!
ReplyDeleteSo productive! Cute stuff!!
ReplyDelete