Monday, September 27, 2010

A shirt refashion and a Deco!

I have two totally different projects to share today!

My awesome friend, Amanda sends me her daughters old clothes! Which we love!! Thank you! I pulled out this top the other day because it WAS cold (ya, not anymore!) but only one little problem... What a pain to wear a onesie when you are potty trained! We wouldn't make it in time! :) So, I cut off the bottom and added a skirt!
Because I can! (oh, and hope you don't mind Amanda!)
Seriously!!!


Do you remember my peeps at Easter? Well, must have my favorite Halloween candy, right?

I had to make two... LOVE candy corn! Won't tell you how many bags we've gone through already and it's not even October. It's funny, you can buy candy corn all year long but for some reason it just isn't the same as it is around Halloween!!

I already have my next Halloween/Fall project in mind--I need to use up the left over felt!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I've decided that we need to move by you so you can teach me all these things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful, giving friend you have that sends all of her completely cute stuff to Sydney! She's the BEST! ;)

    I love how it turned out.

    I would also like to request seasonal table runners. Get on that, will ya?!?!?

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dress out of a onesie.... WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete