What? She finally made something? She hasn't fallen off the face of the earth? (she's such a dork!)
Love talking about myself in the third person! :)
SOOO... long time no crafting! I have been busy making little bows for my little girls hair but nothing exciting has come off the sewing machine to get excited about. Although I did hem some scout pants for a guy my husband works with-- even got some Baskin Robbins money out of it! Oh wait and I made a car seat tent for a friend and her new baby boy and I made a rice bag for a friend to help with her aches and pains.... dang didn't get pictures of those-- I have no proof!
But, I made something today.. so easy and cute!
It's a car holder complete with car track! Folds up nicely to take to church, car, plane, doctors......
It's for a little friend of Sydney's who we do music class with once a week-- for his birthday!
You could always make it with a figure eight track ( I tried... going to work on that) or an oval.
Love talking about myself in the third person! :)
SOOO... long time no crafting! I have been busy making little bows for my little girls hair but nothing exciting has come off the sewing machine to get excited about. Although I did hem some scout pants for a guy my husband works with-- even got some Baskin Robbins money out of it! Oh wait and I made a car seat tent for a friend and her new baby boy and I made a rice bag for a friend to help with her aches and pains.... dang didn't get pictures of those-- I have no proof!
But, I made something today.. so easy and cute!
It's for a little friend of Sydney's who we do music class with once a week-- for his birthday!
You could always make it with a figure eight track ( I tried... going to work on that) or an oval.
Missing pictures??? I feel so jipped. But that car holder is fantastic. I will so do that - one day :)
ReplyDeleteThis is going in my archive of future projects, good idea! I've decided to attempt to make crayon holders... but I'll be needing my creative sister's help!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! You've got my brain going. Thanks a lot!!
ReplyDeleteIan isn't playing with cars yet, but I'm saving this project for the future! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so super cute! I love it.
ReplyDelete