Thursday, March 17, 2011


So everyone around here is pregnant.... no joke!! So, I've been busy making car seat tents for these new babies! Very easy (unless of course they have to have those weird car seats with the funky handle....

This one was for my friend Rachel who just had a sweet little boy. I liked how it turned out with the orange thread and the polka dots! Few weeks ago I made two for a friend who recently had twins. A boy and a girl. Her husband is/was/needs to be again, my husbands hunting buddy. So, what better fabric than a pink camo and a blue camo! (of course did I take pictures before I sent them off? Well.. I don't have a car seat to show them off!!!) Maybe I'll get her to take pictures for me!

I have about seven more on the list too! Hardest part is picking out the fabric because it's all so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Jamie, send some pics cause those sound adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...hello...why didn't you tell me you wanted pictures? Done and done! You may just have to remind me once in a while..I'm a bit forgetful these days. You saw how long it took me just to read this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine! LOVE it. Like totally LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete