Thursday, June 11, 2009

Laptop bag

I found this pattern in the Quilts and More magazine. It's a bag for a laptop. Every laptop needs some lovin' right? It was pretty easy- alittle tricky at some spots but now I know for next time. I got to try out my new darning foot and quilted the whole thing. It takes a lot of time and I think I'll need lots more practice to get the stitches nice and even. You can't sew fast and you can't move the fabric fast or the stitches jump.

Pretty fun though. Now I can take my laptop in a cute bag--you know, to the next room!

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I'm still too scared to try and quilt anything on my machine! Maybe you will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny about the next room. Ya, I never get out anywhere either. :)

    ReplyDelete