Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's cookin?

The other night I took Morgan to Joanns with me and we picked out a project that we could do together. (okay, so I did most of the work!!) We picked something easy and she had fun picking out the fabric. What do you think? Of course had to make one for myself. I made mine a little different. Morgan's I hemmed all the way around so it was a single piece of material. Mine I doubled the fabric to make it thicker. I put two right sides together, sewed it and then turned inside out.(after I had attached the belts and neck strap.) It was actually easier so when I make more it will be nice and fast.
Will I wear it I wonder? Sure.... when I do all that cooking I'm famous for...ha


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that fabric! Very cute. I struggle with wearing my cute apron cuz I don't want to stain it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ok, I will give you a chance to wear it - feel free to make me a meal where you need to protect your clothing! You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fun time together! you need to take a photo of both of you in your aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to get her to take a picture of me-- either my head was cut off or half of me was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute aprons. Wonder if I would actually wear on if it was cute like that. I've never really gotten used to wearing aprons. I just get my clothes all dirty!

    ReplyDelete