Thursday, August 20, 2009

plain 2 pretty

I think I may have figured out a problem that I have.

If I have a project that takes too much time--I get bored with it and don't want to finish it.

Then I find something like this to make... and I'm happy! (why is this underlined?)

Not sure if Morgan will even wear hers (I was just using what ribbon I had in my stash) Sydney of course will wear hers and I'm going to make more. They were super easy and took less than 10 minutes for each pair. Even thought about doing my own... then thought again!

2 comments:

  1. Ok the day you show up wearing those will be the day we know you went crazy :) But for Syndey - way cute! My text is always underlined before a picture and it drives me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those! Did you just sew the ribbon on? Is there a secret I need to know? I definitely want to do this! My girls need some cute socks for church! :)

    ReplyDelete