Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ragged Quilt

It's done! I love this quilt and it was a lot of fun to make.
All you need to make this quilt is:
9 inch squares in different colors
6 inch squares in different colors
3 inch squares in different colors
Sew them on top of each other with raw edges on the outside.
After all the blocks are sewn together and your rows are attached
it's quilting time. With a walking foot quilt around each square, so three quilt squares on each block. (plus the two stitch lines when you sewed the squares together)
batting, back and binding is next.
Then wash and clean up the strings a bit and you are done.


If this did not make sense at all.... Let me know and I'll do a step by step tutorial! :)

I also finished my sisters baby blanket but can't post that till after Saturday! Don't want her getting a sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment