Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gettin' Fall Crafty!


I guess the leaves changing colors and starting to fall, put me in the mood to do some Fall projects. I love all the colors of Fall. The browns, greens and orange. I made the above wall hanging in a day and a half. I found this super cute fabric on Ebay! It's from Moda Fabric and it's the Gobble Gobble line. I only had one charm pack to work with so I came up with this. I still have a few scraps left over and my mind is already thinking..... I found the pictures in my kids coloring books and I googled Fall clip on the internet and the writing is my own. I had fun with this one! (after I took the picture I noticed how crooked it is--- I fixed it! )

Next:

I saw these wood pumpkins on the Ucreate blog. I thought they were super cute and the best part---- it was all FREEEEEE!!
I went out to the scrap pile that we have on the side of the house and found some wood. I marked it with lines to have my hubby cut them for me.... Two weeks later.... I took matters into my own hands and got the circular saw out and did it myself. Paint, a branch from the dead tree out front and some green plaid fabric! I'm thinking it needs something like raffia, but I keep forgetting to buy it whenever I'm out.

Now it's back to my quilt that I'm doing with the quilt along, just need to do the sashing, back, quilt and binding.....maybe after Christmas it will be done! :)

4 comments:

  1. The pumpkins turned out WAY cute! What an easy Super Saturday item if you ever have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those pumpkins on Ucreate! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those pumpkins too and love them! I had no idea that you had this blog! So fun!

    ReplyDelete