Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stacked Coins!


I finally finished my stacked coins quilt! I don't know why it took me so long to finish, I think I was just scared to quilt it myself. But, I did it, I conquered my fear!! This quilt was easy to put together but I had a hard time making sure the rows were even. It's just made up of two charm packs. You just cut each 5 inch square in half and sew in rows with a white sashing in between. Easy peasy! And then I found a jelly roll of the same fabric to do the binding!

Sydney loves it!!

Next...

5 comments:

  1. It's so cute!!!! And Sydney, what a cute little pea in the pod :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha EASY PEASY!!! that is hilarious! GOOD JOB!!! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn! That is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! The fabrics you picked out are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt! Since it is so easy peasy where is mine?

    ReplyDelete