
Making this tutu was way too fun! And SO easy! What would I do without the Internet and using peoples ideas? But, they do the tutorials for all to use! Thank you! So, click here if you want to see the directions. Seriously, it would have taken 15 to 20 minutes if I wasn't interrupted by my cute little lady or the laundry or teaching piano. But, it's all good and I think it turned out pretty cute. Plus, she wore it! (that's always a bonus)

I just might have to make some tutus for my cute little nieces (hmmm I better watch what I say, I have 8 cute little nieces!)
Next project...something for the boys. I found a pattern (of course online) to make a tie. It's all sewn by hand and so far so good. Of course pictures will be coming soon!
Next project...something for the boys. I found a pattern (of course online) to make a tie. It's all sewn by hand and so far so good. Of course pictures will be coming soon!




Man where were you when I wanted one for Andi's one year pictures??? But don't worry, that didn't work out cause she wasn't walking, so I may hit you up for 18mo. or 2 yr :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! So cute! Sydney is such a ham, but the perfect little model! :)
ReplyDeleteps... the second to last picture looks just like Rilynn!
ReplyDeletedarling! I made one for Bridgett for her halloween costume, she was a lady bug. :)
ReplyDeleteJenn, love love your stuff. how have i missed this blog?
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete