I'm so excited to have this done! I found a package of Halloween print fat quarters at Joann's that I just had to have. I added some more fabric, picked a pattern and had it finished in the weekend I was in Big Bear. (okay, not the whole thing got finished, the top anyway!)
I quilted it myself by following the rectangles like a ladder and then I stippled around the borders! I LOVE IT!! Of course, I put all this time into it and only get to use it one month out of the year--- but THAT'S OKAY!!
Looks great! I love halloween stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! You are so talented. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it and Dusty is drooling over it! One of his fav holiday is Halloween!
ReplyDeleteIs that the Bric-a-Brac pattern? I love it!! That is the perfect fabric for that pattern!
ReplyDelete