I love to do crafts! When I find something cute--just got to do it! OR if I actually think of something on my own and it actually turns out--- even better!
BUT-- there are those times (and there have been a few) where I start something and wonder where in the world it's going, or it's so hideous in the trash it goes. So, I think the first step to being a "crafter" is to have PATIENCE! The second step would have to be not being afraid to admit your mistakes! I have a HUGE issue with step number 2! Why would I want to show you my mistakes--- so I can feel stupid?
I had this idea in my head to make something that I saw (probably hanging on someones wall)
A FAMILY sign...
I took a piece of our old laminate flooring....painted it black and whipped out the cricut and the modge pod! It was turning out so cute...
Flippin' idiot-- guess I was just so excited how it was turning out that I can't spell... AND it took more than a day to notice, AND it wasn't just me!! I was going to hang a ribbon on the back and up on the wall it would go. Do I want to start over? Sure... I have all the time in the world!
BUT-- there are those times (and there have been a few) where I start something and wonder where in the world it's going, or it's so hideous in the trash it goes. So, I think the first step to being a "crafter" is to have PATIENCE! The second step would have to be not being afraid to admit your mistakes! I have a HUGE issue with step number 2! Why would I want to show you my mistakes--- so I can feel stupid?
I had this idea in my head to make something that I saw (probably hanging on someones wall)
A FAMILY sign...
I took a piece of our old laminate flooring....painted it black and whipped out the cricut and the modge pod! It was turning out so cute...
Flippin' idiot-- guess I was just so excited how it was turning out that I can't spell... AND it took more than a day to notice, AND it wasn't just me!! I was going to hang a ribbon on the back and up on the wall it would go. Do I want to start over? Sure... I have all the time in the world!
Hate it when that happens. But now that the cricut is out.... :)
ReplyDeletelol I'm sorry I know it's frustrating but just know that we have ALL been there!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I think on the next go around it should have your last name in bold Pink all the way across, and in white the "families are forever" TO CUTE!
ReplyDeletehahaha, it's still very cute!! I didn't even notice there was anything wrong with it!
ReplyDeletePink? It's actually red! I thought about using our last name.. We shall see
ReplyDeletelol ok so I didn't see you as a pink person but in the photos it looks pink! I like red better!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! You crack me up.
ReplyDelete