Thursday, July 14, 2011

EASIEST SKIRT EVER!!


I found the directions for this skirt HERE!

The easiest skirt ever! I LOVED the little pleat in the front and there's only elastic in the back. I made two of these in an hour. I've already been through my scraps to make her some more. Even bought more of the above fabric to make my 10 year old daughter one just like this. (I also have a skirt in this fabric-- how cute, we'll be triplets!)

She had so much fun being my model!

Here's the proof!




"Oh yeah, I'm cute even without my hair being done"

I'm now addicted to these skirts!

3 comments:

  1. What a model! That fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the tutorial for it... super easy!!! And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a fabulous model - did she learn her poses from you??n Job well done as always!

    ReplyDelete