Monday, July 18, 2011

Rock On!


Awhile ago I found this idea HERE
and I thought how cool it would be to make one for my son who plays the guitar! It got bookmarked and then forgotten about until he came to me with two bandannas and asked if I would cover his guitar strap. Like asked EVERY DAY if I had made it yet... The link didn't have directions on how to make it so I just went for it. It was actually pretty easy once I got it taken apart, cut up the two bandannas, sewed two strips, sewed them together to make a tube and threaded the guitar strap through and then put it all back together. I told him that if this one falls apart (cause he's such the rocker) that I would make another one...(better, because I know what I'm doing!)


Here it is on his guitar!It was nice to have a project started and then finished real quick!

Now he's asking for a bandanna tie... seriously!

hmmm that makes me wonder... did I ever post my bandanna tablecloth on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment