Sunday, November 13, 2011

I've been PINNING....

 To Pintrest that is!  It's a bit addicting and I have a ton of projects and ideas that are on my to do list. 


Here are two wreaths I made this week.  The Fall one is made with a swim noodle.  I cut it to the size I wanted it and duct taped it.  Cheap!  Then wrapped yarn all the way, around and around.... took awhile. 

The Christmas one is made all from paper.  I really liked how it turned out.  It was fun to make and to talk with some awesome ladies at the same time.

I already have another Christmas wreath in mind and can't wait to get started.  Pretty soon I'll have wreaths for every door in the house.


3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper choices - they both look great. I like that you have one in the kitchen. Cute.

    ReplyDelete