It's been awhile since I have posted any projects. Doesn't mean I haven't been working on any! I've told myself that I can't start anything big until I finish the blankets for the boys beds. So, I've done little projects...
I made this skirt for me!! It took less than an hour. Super easy. I got to try out my new serger and the automatic buttonhole maker on my sewing machine. Now I won't be scared anymore to make anything with buttons! I had to make two little buttonholes to put the tie through on the skirt. It just might be a summer for skirts because I'm making one of these in every color!
I made this skirt for me!! It took less than an hour. Super easy. I got to try out my new serger and the automatic buttonhole maker on my sewing machine. Now I won't be scared anymore to make anything with buttons! I had to make two little buttonholes to put the tie through on the skirt. It just might be a summer for skirts because I'm making one of these in every color!
Christmas in April? Yup! I made this wall hanging early because I wanted to see how easy it would go because I'm going to make two more for special people for Christmas. Embroidering the pictures is the only part that takes a while and that can be done while watching T.V.
Okay- this little quilt took me a while to get used too. But, it has grown on me and I really like it. I usually don't pick these colors but I had them because they had come in a cute little package. I like the browns and greens and oranges. It still needs to be quilted together which I'm going to try out on my own. It's not very big--more of a decorative quilt. So, if you don't hear from me for a bit it's because I'm following my rule and only working on the boys blankets, which are both more than halfway done.
Cute skirt! And now I'm wanting to do the wall hanging - might be a good Christmas gift for Visiting Teaching...hmmm. Also, the quilt is gorgeous! I have so many projects I want to do right now!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the colors of that bottom quilt - LOVE IT!!!! I loved it as soon as I saw it. And your skirt - hot mama!! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe skirt is darling and it looks so comfortable! The Christmas wall hanging is adorable. I hope I'm one of the two special receiving one for Christmas!
ReplyDelete