A little skirt for a little lady! This skirt was so easy to make. I used the leftover fabric from my apron and made it in less than 30 minutes. I think she'll be getting lots of these made for her!
YEA! Aren't they so fun?! I just love how easy they are and how they don't require much fabric. It's the perfect little project for when I've only got a short-ish amount of time. I think you sew faster than me though. It usually takes me more like an hour. :) She looks super cute in her skirt.
YEA! Aren't they so fun?! I just love how easy they are and how they don't require much fabric. It's the perfect little project for when I've only got a short-ish amount of time. I think you sew faster than me though. It usually takes me more like an hour. :) She looks super cute in her skirt.
ReplyDeleteSo if I just send you my measurements.... :) Although, Debbie brought up how little fabric they require, so not the case for my skirt. Bummer!
ReplyDeleteOk teach me how to make one for Bridgett please!
ReplyDeleteCute skirt. I love the glasses. Wish my baby had hair. What little she has sticks straight up. Not very girlie looking!
ReplyDelete