I found this table runner pattern in (again) the Quilts and More magazine. I found most of the material at Wal-Mart in a packet of fat quarters, the rest was from my scraps. Love using scraps!!! I even quilted it and tried to be fancy and quilt stars on it-- they turned out terrible (needs more work) so I didn't do very many.
I just might have to make one for other holidays.
You can go to this website for the pattern: http://allpeoplequilt.com/175
I just might have to make one for other holidays.
You can go to this website for the pattern: http://allpeoplequilt.com/175
looks great! and very fancy! thanks for posting the pattern link
ReplyDeleteThat looks so nice! How fun. One of these days I'll get into stuff like this! I aspire to it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd no, the tie wasn't hard, just time consuming. It's a lot of hand stitching. But the nice thing about hand stitching is that you can do it in front of the tv or something (unless you've got a little 2 year old who keeps trying to tug it away from you... ugh.) :)
I want a table runner! :)
ReplyDelete