Saturday, August 15, 2009

From Aunt Jenn

Today my sister, Aimilee is having her baby shower in Utah and I don't get to be there. Boo hoo!
I made this quilt for my little niece who will be joining us at the end of September.

Hope she likes it!

I also made her a car seat tent and totally forgot to take a picture! (maybe Aimilee will take one for me!) It was super cute and I hope it works because she has a car seat that has a z handle thing going on and I didn't have one to use to figure out where the straps should go!

Hope it works!

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Nothing new there...you're good!!! Now when are we doing those classes??? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! The car seat cover is perfect! Wish you could have been here!!

    ReplyDelete