
I used to make my placemat purse like the one above, with the ribbon wrapped all the way around. Very cute and very simple. Then I made one like this:

and decided I like this one much better! How cute is that?

They are easy and hardly take any time. These two
placemats are really thick and had a bit of a stiffness to them. But they worked out. I still need to find something to go on the pink one, I was just using stuff that I already had. Who said placemats are just to eat on?
CUTE! Genius woman!
ReplyDeleteOh they are darling! I like them better too. I think you need a big green flower for the 2nd one. Do you have a pattern?
ReplyDeletenope, no pattern. I just guesstimate! I can show you how to do it when I come. Because I'm Commmmmingggg!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHurray! I can't wait! just tell me what I need and i"ll have it all ready for when you come :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute. You are so good at making your own designs for things to sew! Alyssa saw these and asked when I was going to make her one.
ReplyDelete