Ah, so many projects that I want to do! I have so many going and I'm having so much fun! I've been making more storage boxes to give to the kids teachers, I finished Westley's bedspread, I started a table runner and I'm quilting a quilt. I bought a walking foot and a darning foot and I've been having a blast figuring them out! Quilting takes some time that's for sure. Give me a few days and I will post some pics of the many projects!
Here's a preview of the quilt I'm working on. I'm loving all the bright colors!

Hey Jenn! Wow! What a fun surprise! :) I'm glad you commented on my blog. I LOVE yours! Oo... I especially love that skirt you made for yourself! Was it a pattern? Dixie's skirt was not a pattern and it's the simplest thing in the world. Essentially I just took the idea for the bandana skirt (check out the link on my "to do" list for the tutorial) but I just used regular fabric (instead of a bandana) and made a couple of layers. Absolutely no gathering involved! :) If I could work on it without being interrupted (haha!) it would probably take less than an hour for sure.
ReplyDeleteOkay, and while I'm writing a novel... :) ... you got a serger?! Did you already know how to use it and then get one? Or are you just learning as you go? I desperately want to get one but haven't a clue how to use it, so I'm a bit nervous about spending the money for something that would just end up collecting dust. :)
Okay, I'm done commenting. :)
I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteYou know the drill! Send the pattern my way! I love the bright colors too it look great
Ok is that the ragged sq quilt from crazy mom quilts blog? Are you going to use your new walking foot to quilt it? I want to see a photo when it's done and washed! I think i want to do one but it depends on how it looks when it's washed....
ReplyDeleteYes, it's the one from that blog. I have already started quilting it with my walking foot and it works great. Then I'll bind in and then wash it. I can't wait. I've seen one in person after it's been washed. It looked good.
ReplyDelete